Wrestling - Part 3

Triple H vs Sting being teased for WWE Fast Lane on Twitter.. No doubt somewhere in the storyline Sting will be a no-show and it'll take place on WM.

Rusev vs Cena confirmed for Fast Lane also.

Paul Heyman may have just saved last nights mess. Give that man all the creative control. Wasnt the worst Raw for what it was, maybe they should do more interviews like that, seemed more personal.

I like how lesnar has a 'broken rib'.

Set up perfectly for a spear to lose :(

Watching wwe24. Mad to see the Ultimate Warrior on thr Saturday he looks in good health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Bryan vs Kane Casket match on Smackdown.

I think they've already buried both Wrestlers more than enough without the need of a casket.

Im glad the show is going to be Live on Thursday and in the same city as RAW was planned. Can see there being another fan takeover if Reigns or Triple H come out to cut a promo about the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Think there will have to be something done given the drop in stock and drop in Network subscirbers after the car crash of the Rumble.

I like how lesnar has a 'broken rib'.

Set up perfectly for a spear to lose :(

Watching wwe24. Mad to see the Ultimate Warrior on thr Saturday he looks in good health.

Brock is with a trainer for 30 seconds. Michael Cole: "I've just heard them say that Brock Lesnar is suffering from at least a broken rib". Aye alreet Mick, worreva ya say.

Back