Wrestling - Part 3

Sheamus joins the Authority via cash in, eventually leading to HHH vs Rollins at Mania is my guess.

f***ing hell, I think I'd rather claw my own eyeballs out than watch Sheamus main event a PPV. Can't see HHH v Rollins either with what happened at WM31 with Rock.

IMO the best move is to have Rollins keep the title until Mania, have Ambrose and Reigns tie the Rumble and have a Shield triple threat for the title.

Great interview. Charlotte addresses all the things she's been criticised for as far as her gimmick and all that goes. Hopefully she'll go over Nikki at NoC and the Women's Division will be kickstarted into a new 'era'.

Eva Marie f***ing up not kicking out on NxT :lol:

MLF Graves is a good heel commentator although amusing him trying to cover up Eva Maries mistake.

'"The Cena vs. Owens main events were the strongest main house show main event numbers for any match over a full month period in some time. What that says it the idea that Owens can’t draw on top based on his look is bullshit because even though he is with Cena, other guys in the same position with Cena haven’t done as well. The thing about wrestling is you can have your ideas and rules about who and what qualities appeal the most to the masses, and those heavily influence who get chances in the business. But ultimately, there is a very simple test of what gets over, and that is who is put in the position to get over and then delivers, and you can point to flaws in everyone and strengths in everyone but if you’re beating everyone else in the same position, either you’ve had a program that people got into and/or your strengths mean more than your weaknesses. And no matter how you look or talk, if the opposite is true, it means your strengths on paper don’t translate."- Dave Meltzer'

Last edited:

Back