Wrestling - Part 3

Samoe Joe to turn on Balor to set up their feud for the NXT title, who agree/knows otherwise?
I reckon it'll be Bálor who turns on Joe, leading to them having a match at Takeover: London, and then setting up Itami's return to feud with Bálor - who was the one who actually took him out in the first place.

I reckon it'll be Bálor who turns on Joe, leading to them having a match at Takeover: London, and then setting up Itami's return to feud with Bálor - who was the one who actually took him out in the first place.
Makes sense, I can't see Joe being in NXT much longer before going up. That doesn't leave too many single heels on NXT especially with Itami and Zayn coming back soon.

Makes sense, I can't see Joe being in NXT much longer before going up. That doesn't leave too many single heels on NXT especially with Itami and Zayn coming back soon.
Yeah, I agree there. I'm expecting Zayn to go straight to the main roster when he comes back though.

William Regal plugging Billy Kirkwood's stand-up show on Twitter :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
What's Cena being a nonce for? Not that I'm arsed.
Taking time off? He's doing a Hogan and leaving when ratings are down and coming back in January when ratings are generally back up. According to Meltzer Ambrose will be the one to benefit from it but I reckon Reigns will be the one they see to fill the space.

Seems like All Botch Everything injured Carmella last night.
They need to accept she's not gonna be good enough.

Last edited:
As expected wasn't worth watching, Rollins v Cena was good apart from the stupid booking of it, Rollins could have won about 10 times but guess it's a house show and that's what you get. Mind, I have no idea how Rollins didnt injure himself jumping off the cage.

Well that was pretty rubbish.
This whole Kane thing is tragic. They're desperately trying to put him over as the demon and scary and all this BS when everyone knows he's been pussified. Kane in the main event in 2015 is awful.

Back