Wrestling - Part 3

https://twitter.com/wwebalor/status/650474009063239680

:lol:

Instead of Rollins going through the door he climbs the cage and instead of just jumping down and running through the crowd he waits for Kane to walk down, haway man whoever put the match together!

This is why I hate cage matches in general, why the fuck would you climb over when there's gaping wide open door 5 metres to your left.

Right now I think WWE is at its lowest ebb since the "anonymous RAW GM" was supposedly a cool thing, there's the odd good gems but the 2h 30 mins of tragic stuff is overshadowing it on a weekly basis.

Rollins climbs out and wins, gets done in by Kane.
Or...
Rollins jumps back in and loses, gets done in by Kane.
Wrestling logic.

Just watching the MSG show now. Not expecting much.

Anyone know what the personal reasons are that Cena has taken time off for? Snapped his banjo while bending Nikki Bella owa probably.

Cage matches should be climb over only. Fuck all this door, pin and submission shite

I'd actually like to see someone win a cage match via pin/submission in WWE for once.

I take it the MSG show isn't worth watching? I was down London this weekend. Also managed to bag a free month's trial of NJPW World as they were giving them away at the show we went to :cool:

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling card next weekend is going to have an English commentary option - provided by Matt Striker and Kevin Kelly. Hope they start doing that for all of their big cards.

I'd actually like to see someone win a cage match via pin/submission in WWE for once.

I take it the MSG show isn't worth watching? I was down London this weekend. Also managed to bag a free month's trial of NJPW World as they were giving them away at the show we went to :cool:
Did you go to the Reading show with the Okada v Ospreay and Damo v Tanahashi matches?

Are they really heels though? I mean last time I paid any attention to ine if their tag matches they cheated to win, but it was against the Bellas and aren't they not the big heels? Thats the problem I've got.

The whole direction of WWE main roster right now is fucked mate. Vince has broken something that, as each day passes, is becoming harder to fix. You'd think that his reaction to the first ratings drop since before the MNW would be to push a talented undercard as, well, it served him well in the past. Instead they're bringing back Taker, Jericho, Kane, Sting, Dudleys, Flair, etc. And then they wonder why the ratings are shite?

In any other episodic tv series or tv production company the lead writers position and direction would be questioned by the shareholders in this situation. Vince is lucky!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...early_every_match_that_dave_meltzer_has_ever/

Absolutely class this.

Last edited:
Did you go to the Reading show with the Okada v Ospreay and Damo v Tanahashi matches?

Couldn't make it as we'd have had to stay in London Friday for the show, get up to Reading on Saturday and then spend the night there and then go back into London early Sunday Morning to get the train back up here so we just did some Museums and Harrods and that on Saturday.

Matt Hardy is TNA champion Matt bloody Hardy who wouldn't even have a job in wrestling if it wasn't for his brother, and Tyrus (Brodus Clay) won the battle royal to be the number 1 contender for the title, Tyrus v Matt Hardy will really turn things around for TNA.

Matt Hardy is TNA champion Matt bloody Hardly who wouldn't even have a job in wrestling if it wasn't for his brother, and Tyrus (Brodus Clay) won the battle royal to be the number 1 contender for the title, Tyrus v Matt Hardy will really turn things around for TNA.

lol this

Matt Hardy is TNA champion Matt bloody Hardy who wouldn't even have a job in wrestling if it wasn't for his brother, and Tyrus (Brodus Clay) won the battle royal to be the number 1 contender for the title, Tyrus v Matt Hardy will really turn things around for TNA.

That's terrible booking.

:lol:

Is Bound for Glory worth watching? I haven't seen much TNA.....did watch some old matches and they were canny..Angle v Samoa Joe and Angle v Sting

The whole direction of WWE main roster right now is fucked mate. Vince has broken something that, as each day passes, is becoming harder to fix. You'd think that his reaction to the first ratings drop since before the MNW would be to push a talented undercard as, well, it served him well in the past. Instead they're bringing back Taker, Jericho, Kane, Sting, Dudleys, Flair, etc. And then they wonder why the ratings are shite?

In any other episodic tv series or tv production company the lead writers position and direction would be questioned by the shareholders in this situation. Vince is lucky!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...early_every_match_that_dave_meltzer_has_ever/

Absolutely class this.
Seems like the only one from wwe he's given 5 stars to in the last 18? Year is Punk v Cena at money in the bank 2011

Back