Wrestling - Part 3

Why the fuck can creative not make storyline anymore instead of just putting random matches together. With a proper build and storyline the Dudleyz v Wyatts would have been awesome. Sheamus v Reigns to headline the next few PPV'S my god.

The ratings on raw from after last years survivor series

Hour one: 4.73 million

Hour two: 3.99 million

Hour three: 4.01 million

This year

Hour one: 3.190 million

Hour two: 2.990 million

Hour three: 2.712 million

Ouch, that's surely got to worry them?

The ratings on raw from after last years survivor series

Hour one: 4.73 million

Hour two: 3.99 million

Hour three: 4.01 million

This year

Hour one: 3.190 million

Hour two: 2.990 million

Hour three: 2.712 million

Ouch, that's surely got to worry them?
It's sound though, because the Network got credit off Forbes or something shite like that.

Last edited:
Smackdown spoilers out there for those it would interest. Seems a few matches have been confirmed for TLC already, hopefully giving them plenty of time to build them...

Think it's only going to get worse booking wise if I'm honest.
Yeah could lead to lazy booking as well.

"Oh well, we have the matches booked booked for the PPV, let's just throw random matches together on Raw/SD".

Hopefully not and they'll actually build a feud, as they appear to be doing with ADR/JS.

Yeah could lead to lazy booking as well.

"Oh well, we have the matches booked booked for the PPV, let's just throw random matches together on Raw/SD".

Hopefully not and they'll actually build a feud, as they appear to be doing with ADR/JS.

I just think the way they've booked and treated the roster they really are at a point where they cannot fix this problem. At least not until Vince is no longer booking the shows.

I watched RAW online yesterday morning and was absolutely astounded that they had Sasha and Becky doing a four minute match on TV. What the actual fuck. It's not that long since they were stealing the show in NXT, and Vince thinks that little of them to throw them in a meaningless filler match on RAW.

It's one of many, many, many glaring issues right now that are making people turn off their TVs and watch something else. What Foley said yesterday was absolutely spot on. WWE are ignoring exactly what the fans want because all that matters to Vince is that it's what he wants to see. He's completely out of touch.

Solomon Crowe asking for a release yesterday is telling - there are people in the company who would rather work on the indies right now and I bet there are many on the main roster that feel the same but haven't bottle to take that gamble.

What's it going to take for something to happen?

Honestly and truthfully, it must be Vince dying. Because that's the only way he's going to not be booking the shows.

Just got to hope they get an embarrassing level of ratings soon
Mania is going to be shockingly bad mind. You know already who's likely to win matches regardless of who they face just because of the total lack of pushed talent not injured

What's it going to take for something to happen?

Honestly and truthfully, it must be Vince dying. Because that's the only way he's going to not be booking the shows.
I'm not saying I want Vince to die, but him stepping down or not being in the picture would be massively beneficial, alongside them hiring some writers who could book a wrestling show, not hiring Hollywood writers who can only write cheesy 'entertainment'. (And Stephanie is the one who hired those writers so she's no better than Vince.)
You need to remember that these writers at the minute are only writing to please Vince so they can keep their jobs. They're writing a show that a 70 year old man would like, that is not the way a company prospers.

Just got to hope they get an embarrassing level of ratings soon
Mania is going to be shockingly bad mind. You know already who's likely to win matches regardless of who they face just because of the total lack of pushed talent not injured

Soon? They're already embarrassing! The fact millions have tuned out in the space of a year should be making shareholders panic like fuck.

Any idiot can see the reason the show is failing is because of one man. In any other publicly traded business, the head honcho would have his neck on the block for forcing so many people away from the product. Everything you read about the product is negative and that is going to impact the share prices.

Vince needs to go before they fuck everything.

Back