X-Factor 2015!!! Yo! Homeboys Homegirls of SMB lets dig it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
Nah mate just watching naive young lasses getting humiliated isn't my idea of entertainment is all
Am tempted to agree. The audience chanting who they want rid of when 5 mins earlier they were demanding they get a seat. Then someone who was considered amazing 5 mins ago by the judges is booted off.

lauren best tonight, which was a surprise

the fav as dull as dishwater, plus too pretty and blonde to win

lauren best tonight, which was a surprise

the fav as dull as dishwater, plus too pretty and blonde to win
I think Rita pretty much called it right ( for the show) as it isn't about the singing in the end it is about viewing figures and personalities too. My three for the show and a fave to get called back would be Louisa, Lauren, and two from Keira, Monica and Havva.

I think Rita pretty much called it right ( for the show) as it isn't about the singing in the end it is about viewing figures and personalities too. My three for the show and a fave to get called back would be Louisa, Lauren, and two from Keira, Monica and Havva.

I think the emotion saved Kiera. She had been average up till then. I can't remember all their names but we liked the social worker, the young blond lass and the dark haired girl at the end. havva might be fun but will get exposed on the live shows

I said it last year, if they really want to get the viewing figures back then they have to give the public what they want. None of this "Oh I'm so sorry I picked you then rejected you come and have a good cry on Ollie's shoulder" bollocks. Tip the chairs back so they tumble backwards into a pool of freezing water. That'll sort out who really wants the seat, who is prepared to take a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back