Yanks in the Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did mention Claudia Reyna and Altidore speaking very highly of the club and the fans....reason he came...

we've had some decent yank posters over the years. I wouldn't imagine yedlin would bring many new ones, maybe a few but hopefully no fan boy idiots like one or two that came with altidore.

Some of us American fans are here for the team, regardless who's in it or where they are from, marra...

over the years a few have come with signing the likes of reyna, but have actually stayed. I've no problem with that, it just got a bit silly with some of altidores followers.

we've had some decent yank posters over the years. I wouldn't imagine yedlin would bring many new ones, maybe a few but hopefully no fan boy idiots like one or two that came with altidore.
over the years a few have come with signing the likes of reyna, but have actually stayed. I've no problem with that, it just got a bit silly with some of altidores followers.
I never understand following a team because of a player - I know it happens a lot and everywhere, but that's just silly - I'm a fan of the team and I support the players that are on OUR team - but I could give rat's arse about the 'em if/when they leave...

Some of us American fans are here for the team, regardless who's in it or where they are from, marra...
RednWhite Army!
RednWhite Army!!
RednWhite Army!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!!
RednWhite Army!!!!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back