Your Unusual Superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always used to think about being able to freeze time, rewind by a few minutes and be able to move around freely and move objects, etc. A lot like the abomination of the Adam Sandler film Click.

Most of it was, Sunderland would concede so I would rewind and divert the shot into the keepers hands or away from goal.

Same as Sunderland would shoot and then there would be some wicked curl on the ball taking it into the back of the net.

The ability to squirt gin from my left nipple. Never without a drink and make a fortune selling it.

The ability to walk around naked and invisible but not feel cold.

I always used to think about being able to freeze time, rewind by a few minutes and be able to move around freely and move objects, etc. A lot like the abomination of the Adam Sandler film Click.

Most of it was, Sunderland would concede so I would rewind and divert the shot into the keepers hands or away from goal.

Same as Sunderland would shoot and then there would be some wicked curl on the ball taking it into the back of the net.

Or you could stop time, kick Michael Gove in the balls, restart time to let him cry and vomit, then repeat.

What would your unusual superpower be?

My power would be to mentally control the performance of every first team Sunderland player.

I would also like to have the ability to materialize from thin air a girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back