Zak Johnson

I don’t see any way Hemir goes out on loan mate with Mayanda being let go.

Only possibility would be Gateshead or Hartlepool local where we could recall him, but I just don’t see us losing him as bench option tbh

You might as well go the whole hog and blame him for the manager being sacked mate.

The kid was being played out of position at 18, all the way round probably not the best loan for all parties who I’m sure have learnt from it.
Didn't say it was his fault, there's obviously ten other players on the pitch and other factors at play; just that the loan spell probably wasn't the best.

To me this isn't dissimilar to man city loaning us Callum Doyle while we were down amongst the dead men. He definitely benefited from being 'toughened up', even if he was and still is nowhere near the first team.

Also remember just because it's a less glamorous league, the likes of Trai Hume proves there is quality to be found in Ireland.

To me this isn't dissimilar to man city loaning us Callum Doyle while we were down amongst the dead men. He definitely benefited from being 'toughened up', even if he was and still is nowhere near the first team.

Also remember just because it's a less glamorous league, the likes of Trai Hume proves there is quality to be found in Ireland.

I get the geeling that Callum Doyle, like James McAtee, Tommy Doyle, Liam Delap and Taylor Harwood-Bellis probably won't make the City first team but will all have very good careers. Doyle seems to be out of the starting 11 at Leicester currently but so is Conor Coady and he's an experienced Premier League player.

You're right about Ireland and Hume came from the north where the top flight is arguably of a slightly lower standard than the League of Ireland.

I get the geeling that Callum Doyle, like James McAtee, Tommy Doyle, Liam Delap and Taylor Harwood-Bellis probably won't make the City first team but will all have very good careers. Doyle seems to be out of the starting 11 at Leicester currently but so is Conor Coady and he's an experienced Premier League player.

You're right about Ireland and Hume came from the north where the top flight is arguably of a slightly lower standard than the League of Ireland.
I'd be keeping an eye on some of those players especially Liam Delap

Doyle started the first few but was injured early in the season, out for a while, come back recently and found it hard to break into a winning team.

Got to be better for him playing in a league that matters than u23s. We are quite well stocked at centre half as well, he will probably be doing well to get ahead of Seelt, Hjelde and Triantis, nevermind Ballard and O'Nien.

I can appreciate that. A decent enough response compared to the others. My opinion is based on nowt but assumptions. I don't know enough about the lad to judge properly. But a failed national League loan doesn't look great to me . Compare it to Patterson's national league move.

Keepers are always different than outfield.

Tbf they also played him right back which isn't his position. But then seelt did ok for us doing that.

Back