3k sold for fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also haven't received mine either and I bought them on Monday morning. Club is normally really quick

Same with me pal, ordered that and me hull one but only hull came.

Just phoned the ticket office and they said it is because sent some out and waited for the next part of allocation for the rest, will be in either last nights post or todays.

Ordered mine Monday morning. Still hadn't received them this morning.

Spoke to someone at the ticket office, turns out their ordering system is pretty poor. I was told that if you put in a different delivery address to the account address they could end up at either... Here's me assuming the account address needs to be where the card is registered, apparently not.

So they're either taking their time getting to London or they're in Newcastle. :neutral:

Last edited:

Spoke to someone at the ticket office, turns out their ordering system is pretty poor. I was told that if you put in a different delivery address to the account address they could end up at either... Here's me assuming the account address needs to be where the card is registered, apparently not.

So they're either taking their time getting to London or they're in Newcastle. :neutral:

Exactly the same situation as me. Ordered at 09:30 Monday and it's either being sent to my office in London (hopefully) or Durham. No idea which and no sign of it yet.

alot of the tickets sold will be people buying them solely to get the loyalty point, they'll not actually travel down to go to the game.

Did you order online?

Check your order history and the address..

I'm in the same boat, ordered to an address in London.

Got mine in the "Neutral Area" which went on sale at Noon today. From the seating plan it looked as if 3/5ths of the end had been turned over to SAFC ticket sales but of course there will be plenty of us in the "Neutral Area" as well . I would guess that our lot will fill up 80% of the Putney End . It will be interesting to see how many Fulham fans turn out - to them mid week Sunderland may not be a big draw.

I was there for last years league game- how many of us were there then because it seemed like a canny few.
If there is going to be more this time there will be an unbelievable cracking atmosphere.

Ordered mine just after 9am Monday, rang them yesterday, they will be sent but have a huge backlog after a very busy few days, so hopefully today or tomorrow.

Cheers for this, was starting to get a bit concerned.

Can't wait for this one, going to Swans on the Sat too. Not looking forward to that one as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back