A lovely thing to log in to - My 2 year trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LorikCanaFTM

A good time for reflection and it's fair to say it's been quite a ride.

From being right about Di Canio from the outset to not getting pulled in by Gus Poyet as so many were. I love Dick but not so much on pulling out.

Here's to many more happy years posting. I just hope my inside knowledge on Ellis Short wanting Steve McClaren is wrong.

From being right about Di Canio from the outset to not getting pulled in by Gus Poyet as so many were. I love Dick but not so much on pulling out.

Here's to many more happy years posting. I just hope my inside knowledge on Ellis Short wanting Steve McClaren is wrong.

You were outed as a mag from your very first few posts. You absolute wank stain. Why try and keep the charade up?

I just hope @hudson88 gives up his pathetic obsession with me now I'm an established member.

When's the next board meet up?

Dapper Laughs is in Arizona in June if anyone fancies that? Can have a few cheap jagerbombs and finger some birds once they're proper moist

Virgin

I just hope @hudson88 gives up his pathetic obsession with me now I'm an established member.

When's the next board meet up?

Dapper Laughs is in Arizona in June if anyone fancies that? Can have a few cheap jagerbombs and finger some birds once they're proper moist

You're Spug aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back