a signing by friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poolie

Midfield
hopefully anyway....

People say no news is good news and at the minute we are still waiting, which is not nice. I am going to Portugal on Friday and I would have liked players in by then. I think there will be someone in by Friday and maybe there could be three ... but I use the word hope! It’s difficult to know.”

Poyet did deny Sunderland will be pushing ahead with a £1.5m deal for Marseille’s Morgan Amalfitano, although the Frenchman could figure in his thinking closer to the end of the transfer window.

“Morgan is not a real interest for me at this stage,” said the Sunderland boss. “I followed him when he was at Lorient before Marseille. People ask me about a hundred players and I don’t even know most of them. It’s taking longer than I would like, that’s for sure.

I don't like that he's getting names mentioned that he's never heard of. He should have a good scouting network that meet regularly.

Scout: Alright boss, caughtoffside have linked us with a £48m for Marlon Harewood. So here's a full dossier and various videos on him, it should only take up 5 or 6 hours to get through.
Poyet: f***ing safcforever, what a daft bastard.
If Adrian Durham or one of the others off Talksport had said he didn't know players they would be slated for not having a clue about the sport they talk about

Anyone with any sense: andy78, wanker

If Adrian Durham or one of the others off Talksport had said he didn't know players they would be slated for not having a clue about the sport they talk about

Anyone with any sense: andy78, wanker
Aye, Gus Poyet should know about the strengths and weaknesses of every single football player that exists in the world just on the off chance some stupid rumour pops up and if he doesn't our scouts aren't doing their job properly. Everyone at Sunderland out!

I've read some stupid things on here but that's right up there.

Scout: Alright boss, caughtoffside have linked us with a £48m for Marlon Harewood. So here's a full dossier and various videos on him, it should only take up 5 or 6 hours to get through.
Poyet: f***ing safcforever, what a daft bastard.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back