Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha'way then. Allegedly of course.

His box is just behind where I sit and it was empty yesterday so he didn't even attend the game.

On another note, Mrs. Borini has moved in almost next door so if the match gets boring there is now some alternative viewing available.
His car was in the car park, so I'd take a wild guess he was there.

Absolute double cockrot (whatever that is)
we all have enough information about this case.

No we f***ing don't. We only know rumour, hearsay and gossip. The club have more than enough resources to protect their £10m asset. They will have considered their position very carefully and will be well aware of the legal, financial and PR consequences of the decisions they have made and may need to make. They haven't suspended him. Do you know something they don't ?

If he was guilty but got found not guilty due to poor testimony by a key witness would you cheer him on every week?
It'd be a tough decision to make, mainly due to the fact I wouldn't have seen what happened in court first hand. Interesting point though, agree with you that the club have handled this terribly

No we f***ing don't. We only know rumour, hearsay and gossip. The club have more than enough resources to protect their £10m asset. They will have considered their position very carefully and will be well aware of the legal, financial and PR consequences of the decisions they have made and may need to make. They haven't suspended him. Do you know something they don't ?

They did suspend him.
They have not protected any of their assests in the past (eg Colback)
You must be the only person on here who thinks that this has been well handled.

It'd be a tough decision to make, mainly due to the fact I wouldn't have seen what happened in court first hand. Interesting point though, agree with you that the club have handled this terribly

To be fair, Johnson has had a massive role to play in this.
The clubs hands hVe been truly tied to some degree. Dammed if we do dammed if we don't.
Used him in the survival and I ubpnderstand that to a degree. There should have written him off for this year though.

Most of those good stats came in a 1-2 month period when he scored a hat-trick against Fulham etc. I'm not saying he hasn't had the odd good game but pound for pound he's been shit. Nothing like the player we thought we were getting.
He's scored 20 goals in 101 starts (and about 20 apps), as a winger, in a terrible side, and about 20 of those apps came with a trial hanging over him, and lack of consistent game-time since.

He has a 1 in 5 strike rate (from starts only, anyway), for a shit side over a 3 year period (several months of which were heavily disrupted). He's done alright, to be fair.

Ha'way then. Allegedly of course.

His box is just behind where I sit and it was empty yesterday so he didn't even attend the game.

On another note, Mrs. Borini has moved in almost next door so if the match gets boring there is now some alternative viewing available.
This isn't true, he was sat in his box along with Danny Graham and two reserve players

This isn't true, he was sat in his box along with Danny Graham and two reserve players

It looked in darkness from where I was and the usual family entourage were not there.

I understand that he was at the game from various other posts.

Most of those good stats came in a 1-2 month period when he scored a hat-trick against Fulham etc. I'm not saying he hasn't had the odd good game but pound for pound he's been shit. Nothing like the player we thought we were getting.

f***ing hell :lol: thick as fuck man.

Should be scoring and creating at least 20 a season for the worst team on a regular basis, can't wait till he fucks off to Darlo. About his level probably, f***ing shite man.

It looked in darkness from where I was and the usual family entourage were not there.

I understand that he was at the game from various other posts.
We are next door, he was there as well as his family that normally seem to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back