Al Qabila Fc

When his team has a free kick just outside the box I wonder if he gets his players to bounce around in front of the opposition keeper like complete muppets too? That's one thing I quite liked Andy Carroll for!
Forgot about that....what an absolute g imp! 😂🤣😂
Lad needs to worry more about beheadings than snipers.

Glorious...may have to watch Platoon again this weekend!

Last edited:
"...Guys, we've arrived at the 'location'.."

...a training ground maybe? A posh hotel? Maybe even an expensive yacht? No...

....an abandoned airstrip in the middle of the desert.

It literally looks like they've driven 500 yards from where they first started recording the video

This looks like two thick tockers with more daddy's money than sense trying to build a football club on social media cos they're bored and need views. Can't see this going badly wrong at all

Went on their website to see where they’re based and what league, if any, they’re going to be in. The website absolutely stinks of a scam and I’m sure they’ll be ripping people off soon.

Went on their website to see where they’re based and what league, if any, they’re going to be in. The website absolutely stinks of a scam and I’m sure they’ll be ripping people off soon.
The video certainly supports that view. Couple of chancers trying to make a name for themselves.

After hearing them say he'd won back to back promotions as a coach I went on his wiki because I thought fair play that sounds decent. He's only managed 13 games :lol:

Back