Albums you love from artists you generally do not listen to at all

It's wayyyyyyyyyy too long.

I wouldn't say I love it, but I do give Iron Maiden's The Number of The Beast the occasional spin. Nee interest in owt else by them.

Similarly with Metallica, I like a song here and there, but if I was to play an album through it'd the Black one. Not overly fussed about it either way though.
If you like the NoTB then you'll like the other 80s Bruce albums they're pretty much interchangeable.

If you like the NoTB then you'll like the other 80s Bruce albums they're pretty much interchangeable.
They haven't got the big pop songs like Run to The Hills and Number of the Beast on them though.

Someone took umbrage with me the last time I said this on here, but NOTB is a bit of a pop rock album really.

Not an album but I absolutely love Planet Caravan by Black Sabbath, can't bear to listen to anything else by them.

There's loads of bands and singers that I'll love and play their singles, but would never sit and listen to an album. The odd one I've liked their single so much I've bought the album that normally accompanied a single. Then found it not to be very good so played once and that's it.

Ah you know him, he’s my best mate lol was my best man at my wedding
I bump into him every now and then - last time was in Leeds at Iron Maiden and got a massive bearhug - he`s not doing music anymore but is doing stuff with drones. He`s a nice bloke. His bassist John Dawson too - he does loads of stuff round here. Very talented band. Should have gone much further than they did.

Back