Ander Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Times LVG doesn't rate him which they find strange as they reckon he's perfect for playing CM in a 352, good passing and drive, etc.

Not seen much of him myself but wonder if they're going to loan him out, he sounds like the kind of player we could do with.

According to the Times LVG doesn't rate him which they find strange as they reckon he's perfect for playing CM in a 352, good passing and drive, etc.

Not seen much of him myself but wonder if they're going to loan him out, he sounds like the kind of player we could do with.

Will he cost £0? Will we pay £0 to his wages?

If no to either of these questions we will not show even slight interest.

Looks a good player but there's no chance of us getting him on loan. Doubt he'd even be loaned out

I went to the Bilbao-Real game a couple of seasons ago (same day Paolo had us beat the Mags 3-0 at St James) and he stood out a mile. His composure and technical ability were a thing of beauty. Whether he settles in the Premier League and Manchester is another matter altogether though.

He's brilliant imo. Better than the very inconsistent Mata.

And we've more chance of signing Anders Breivik.

I went to the Bilbao-Real game a couple of seasons ago (same day Paolo had us beat the Mags 3-0 at St James) and he stood out a mile. His composure and technical ability were a thing of beauty. Whether he settles in the Premier League and Manchester is another matter altogether though.

Glory Hunting now are ya ;)

The OP has mistaken readytogo for a Real Madrid messageboard.

A common mistake to make as many of the posts are difficult to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back