Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only saving grace will be that it isn't on ITV unless Tyler turns up on Sky. Or Parry then it is mute button.

How many times they going to have the Gerrard goal against the worldbeaters of Olympiakos on I wonder.

If that was a special european night I wouldnt like to attend a shit one

Flat as a fart after ynwa which in fairness was class

Madrid are ridiculous like. The scousers booed ronaldo all game then clapped him off, berks

If that was a special european night I wouldnt like to attend a shit one

Flat as a fart after ynwa which in fairness was class

Madrid are ridiculous like. The scousers booed ronaldo all game then clapped him off, berks

Good result all round. The atmosphere was like the second round of the League Cup at SoL when we have 19k in the ground. Whilst I'm jealous of their supporters, watching their team play against RM, I'd be embarrassed with the 'I can hear a pin drop' as one commentator said.

They were getting battered to be fair, you'd struggle to find a brilliant atmosphere anywhere in the world if a team has just come along and pissed on your chips within the first half an hour.

There has been some fantastic atmospheres at Anfield over the years but my god is it overstated, very much looked upon with rose tinted glasses.

They were getting battered to be fair, you'd struggle to find a brilliant atmosphere anywhere in the world if a team has just come along and pissed on your chips within the first half an hour.

There has been some fantastic atmospheres at Anfield over the years but my god is it overstated, very much looked upon with rose tinted glasses.

Our support managed it on Saturday

Away support is not the same as at home though. Our atmosphere when Everton dicked us in the cup* was appalling for example.

*closest example I could think of to what Liverpool had last night.
Fair enough mate

Overhyped piece of shite, really don't like Liverpool at all, especailly this season.

Erm

Like wat they have at St James's watching the Toon yer knar, when a hundred thoosund are locked oot and everyone else in other parts of the country are supportin their second favurit team. Makums just divvunt undastand Yurop. Wuv nevva seen a Makum in Milan yer knar.

It was flat as a fart well before madrid scored, infact id say it went flat about 3 minutes after kick off

Liverpool were still in the game till 2-0

Its overrated as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back