Anti-SEMITIC attacks on the rise in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUBITSCH

Winger
The oft repeated lie told by the anti-Semites is being exposed daily by the rise in attacks on innocent Jews throughout Europe.
Synagogues have been attacked and Jewish shops and cafes smashed and set alight in Paris, The Netherlands and, most eerily of all, in Berlin.
Blood thirsty mobs running through the streets, not chanting "Death To Israel", they're shouting "Death To The Jews".
So much for the weasel whine of "it's not anti-Semitic, it's anti-Israeli".
I don't suppose all those who've been lining up to attack Israel are going to spring to the defence of Jewish communities who've lived in Europe for centuries, it's only The Jews after all. No doubt there'll be rejoicing when all Jews have been forced to flee to Israel, at which point you can condemn them again for defending themselves in their last refuge.
I never thought I'd see the disgusting scenes that stained Europe in the 1930's repeated on those same streets, in my lifetime.

Who is doing the attacking? Very interesting when you read the accounts of the attacks who is responsible.

Give you a clue.It is not the far right.

The oft repeated lie told by the anti-Semites is being exposed daily by the rise in attacks on innocent Jews throughout Europe.
Synagogues have been attacked and Jewish shops and cafes smashed and set alight in Paris, The Netherlands and, most eerily of all, in Berlin.
Blood thirsty mobs running through the streets, not chanting "Death To Israel", they're shouting "Death To The Jews".
I don't suppose all those who've been lining up to attack Israel are going to spring to the defence of Jewish communities who've lived in Europe for centuries, it's only The Jews after all. No doubt there'll be rejoicing when all Jews have been forced to flee to Israel, at which point you can condemn them again for defending themselves in their last refuge.
I never thought I'd see the disgusting scenes that stained Europe in the 1930's repeated on those same streets, in my lifetime.
10/10 for the hyperbole.

If you ever ask anti-Semites why they hate a full section of society they could not possibly have met, they can never give you a legitimate reason. There's a few on this very board (one of whom I have on ignore) so this thread should be an interesting read.

You been on the drama pills? Or out in the sun too long?

Any attacks on anyone regardless of religion is shameful, but to say that the scenes are similar to those in the 1930s Europe, is well to be quiet blunt, f***ing lunacy

Probably revenge for killing the saviour of the world.

That's right, attacks on Jews are funny aren't they? Just like they were in the thirties when anti-Semitic bigots like you were laughing as the brownshirts stuck the boot into another poor old man.

You been on the drama pills? Or out in the sun too long?

Any attacks on anyone regardless of religion is shameful, but to say that the scenes are similar to those in the 1930s Europe, is well to be quiet blunt, f***ing lunacy

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Cap, fits, wear it.

I've never known or met a single Jew-hating anti-Semite in my life.

I have however met a lot of people who are rightly angry at the brew-haha going on in Gaza. I think you're getting in a muddle.

Hating the policies of a Country doesn't equal hatred of a people.

If you ever ask anti-Semites why they hate a full section of society they could not possibly have met, they can never give you a legitimate reason. There's a few on this very board (one of whom I have on ignore) so this thread should be an interesting read.

Well, we're seeing what we get. The anti-semitic filth out in force.

That's right, attacks on Jews are funny aren't they? Just like they were in the thirties when anti-Semitic bigots like you were laughing as the brownshirts stuck the boot into another poor old man.

To be honest I think you are doing the atrocities of the 1930s an injustice with that drivel

These protests and threats are being attacked by politicians in all those countries. So perhaps people have actually learned.

One of the first things Hitler did was to declare all Jews to be 'stateless' people.
Then they had no rights. Walled them up in ghettos, stole from them, massacred them even though they were defencelss.
Appalling behaviour by the Nazis.

Yes, some people never learn from history.

I'll hazard a guess. Are they a tiny minority of a peaceful religion?

SShh, you're not allowed to blame them; they're not Jewish.
Of course it is them, along with a delightful cocktail of Neo-Nazis, hard-line leftists and plain old fashioned anti-Semites.
I think The SMB is organising a coach for the week-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back