Are you genuinely Sunderland till you die ?

Loads on here seem not to be .

Why because they don’t just sit back and say everything is great?

Absolutely lifting craic, what is even the point of this thread? There’s some posters on here, who won’t have a thing said about the club, and think you are less Uber if you criticise anything.

With you it runs much deeper than that I’ve noticed. You have this obsession with fans not attending, not cheering everything to what you deem acceptable, and not being blindly faithful. All of this when you don’t attend every week.

I think you are a little insecure in your own support mate, which means you seem to need to justify just how loyal you are, despite not attending every week, and being what you try to say others are.

In answer to your OP, it would take a lot to make me bin of my season ticket, some of the stuff that’s happened this season has made me question my sanity, but deep down I know I’m all talk and I’ll renew without even thinking.

The difference is, in the words of Nigel Pearson, I’m not an ostrich, I can love my club, and cheer the lads on the field, but am also not pathetic enough to not be able to discuss negatives and call out incompetence.

Supporting a football club, isn’t just blindly cheering no matter what, and allowing any old shite. Plenty examples over the years of fans stepping up and making things better. Do you honestly think us speaking out against Charlie and Stewy had no impact on them eventually going?

Cos he's a daft mag WUM.
Frighteningly he’s not. He’s SAFC originally from Penshaw. Always been a wind up merchant though. Must give him some sort of buzz constantly slagging off some of the most loyal fans to be found anywhere in the world. Weird eh? Drink influenced? 🤔

Last edited:
The dial might turn down from 8 to 4 over the years, but the dial will never change to another team.

So yes.

Surely nobody would change who they support. People's interest might come and go, people might stop going to matches due to distance, cost, health etc but will always be a Sunderland supporter till the day they check out.
Which is of course the answer mate.

It's just the OP likes to go on like this sometimes

Back