AUDI DRIVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW drivers or taxi drivers, they're the worst on the roads.

Whilst any driver who owns a car of the luxury saloon variety seem to drive like they own the road and you are just in the way, taxi's are worst. In my cul-de-sac there isn't much room road-wise and the turn at the bottom of the road going down into it is a blind-bend thanks to a high fence on the inside where someone's garden is. And Taxi's when they are coming in hurtle down it at some speed.

That said I would love a 04' plate (or thereabouts) BMW 3-Series.

We non-Audi drivers do "get a move on" on the occasion we do find ourselves with an Audi driver behind us. Problem is forcing us to increase our speed just means they go and do the same. So theirs no greater distance gained for us. And this Clio driver is frankly getting sick and tired of having Audi's bear down on me with their big huge grille, looming large and scaring the shit out of me.

Or a small city-car or hatchback like an Toyota Aygo, Citroen C2, Renault Clio or a Ford Fiesta. See how they like living in a world of faster more powerful giants.

THERE'S not THEIRS you berk

Most Audis that tailgate on the Mway are 2.0 TDI company cars. Personally if someone wants past me I just let them go past , if i wanted to I could tame 90% of the Audis on the road (bar the S and RS models and the R8) but its not worth killing someone or a prison sentence-just let them go about their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back