Banbury v Shields.

Hi yer they get 2500 a game..hi I am prince of Nigeria send me your bank details to get a million pound paid in good grief. Anyway I can confirm no Birmingham fans were at Hereford or whatever your claims are..surely you are to busy having your children using your shotguns through your windows and thinking it's normal. Why are you obsessed with Sunderland?? Lack of life interest outside of football?? Detriment to your soulless existence?? The need to try fit In on with society on another clubs forum??

Have a lie down, no claims from me about Birmingham or Hereford fans.
Swindon through and through but at present plenty of mixed thoughts as the Club is a complete mess. Going Friday and already questioning why I am bothering.
Last night a much needed escape watching a non league game, enjoyable.

Thank you for your interest.

As well as shooting windows out 🤣

One of their fans last night was telling me that their crowds are around 2,500 which is impressive at that level.

Didn’t respond Mate, apologies.

Reference the Pike fishing plugs and lures perfect. Just check the pike fishing rules on the water you are fishing. Clearly use a wire trace connecting the lure / plug.
Prefer plugs to be honest that dive when you wind in I always slow down the retrieving near the bank as they can follow the lure / plug in and make a lunge at the final minutes.
You will enjoy it 👍
Haway Swindon man Big Jeff's been waiting for that reply 👍

Hi yer they get 2500 a game..hi I am prince of Nigeria send me your bank details to get a million pound paid in good grief. Anyway I can confirm no Birmingham fans were at Hereford or whatever your claims are..surely you are to busy having your children using your shotguns through your windows and thinking it's normal. Why are you obsessed with Sunderland?? Lack of life interest outside of football?? Detriment to your soulless existence?? The need to try fit In on with society on another clubs forum??
Strange post.

As well as shooting windows out 🤣

One of their fans last night was telling me that their crowds are around 2,500 which is impressive at that level.

Didn’t respond Mate, apologies.

Reference the Pike fishing plugs and lures perfect. Just check the pike fishing rules on the water you are fishing. Clearly use a wire trace connecting the lure / plug.
Prefer plugs to be honest that dive when you wind in I always slow down the retrieving near the bank as they can follow the lure / plug in and make a lunge at the final minutes.
You will enjoy it 👍
Attendances have been fluctuating this season, can see it being busy on Friday.

Crack pipe. Put it down...

Back