Beale’s LinkedIn profile

Think this period in his career, is going to be very, very damaging to him and his profile. He was more or less a nobody in football management terms up until about 3 years ago and it shows.

I don't wish the bloke ill, but he is way, way out of his depth here.

This apart from the phone in the toaster bit:lol:
:lol: aye, I best refrain. Felt like plonking the Tele in the bath the Huddersfield game mind
I have definitely met his type. My thoughts in business have always been could I work for them or would I have them working for me. I have done consulting for a number of years and came across many Beale type characters with spreadsheets and buzz words. Funny they never last long in the role they have bullshitted their way into.
True mate. I don't know or understand why this 'persona' is desirable to folk. It's alien and regular honest folk can sniff the bullshit from a 100 yards!

Last edited:
Ive no doubt his coaching is superb and you can’t belittle the bloke for his career in that field
Management is different altogether though, speaking to rangers fans I know they say he was loved as coach when he was Gerrards assistant, as the manager he struggled with the players and they disliked him, totally different ball game as the number one
At clubs like Rangers and Sunderland, talking a good game won't cut it, it brings more scrutiny, he’s just out his depth with it for me but that’s on speakman

He said he has coached world class brazilians during his time in Brazil. The best I could find that could be called that was Eder Militao who went onto Real.. and isn't a midfielder.

Back