Best Breakfast in the NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrisons cafe
:eek: i once (a few years ago now) was told in morrisons cafe that they could not do me a full english as they had ran out of eggs. Despite me pointing out there were hundreds stacked at the end of the store, and even offering to buy some for them to cook, they still refused

knitsley farm shop do a canny breakfast

not to mention sunda dinner and pork pies and corned beef and--------
bugga,
going to have a run up there now, bloody drooling here:cool:

Ya can just tell its quality ingredients though, not ya typical cheap shite sausages etc

IMO of course
Aye, it's decent enough, but I seem to recall it being a little over priced and just didn't live up to expectations.

The best breakfast ive had have both been in Farm Shops, the one up the a690 heading towards the Ramside, and a farm shop just before you get to crook. Can I hell remember the names mind. Again, quality ingredients.

Ya can just tell its quality ingredients though, not ya typical cheap shite sausages etc

IMO of course
Quite like cheap sausages with my breakfast. Usually wouldn't go anywhere near shit sausages (less than 80% meat) but with a breakfast I find the quality ones are too heavy.

The bairns love them, absolute shite and even I refuse to eat them.
I once had a fry up on the ferry over to France. Only problem was it was cooked by French chefs. The sausages were full of garlic. I'd have gladly swapped them for Richmond pink paste sausages.

I wadn't gan to somewhere called that for brekkie anyway.
Fair point. You can get a massive breakfast there for £8.50 but they don't let you change any items on it. 8 pund f***ing 50 and you have to accept what they give you. The geordie fuckers can fuck right off. The bastards.

Aye, it's decent enough, but I seem to recall it being a little over priced and just didn't live up to expectations.

And they put f***ing bubble n squeak on it! :lol:

Fair point. You can get a massive breakfast there for £8.50 but they don't let you change any items on it. 8 pund f***ing 50 and you have to accept what they give you. The geordie fuckers can fuck right off. The bastards.
Deffo not ganning then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back