Best CityFibre provider?

Dingle

Reserve Squad
I’ve been on the site and theirs a few to choose from. I was thinking Octaplus as it has the best offer but seems like mixed reviews on trustpilot.

What’s others with and what’s the coverage like?

Thanks

Dinna but will say this. If you’re gonna be getting 360mbps +, make sure you already have/will buy or the company your going with will provide you with a decent router. And by decent I mean AX/wifi 6 minimum.

There’s no point getting gigabit speed to your house if the routers not capable of more than 300mb.

ignore any minimum speed guarantees as this only applies to the connection to the router, not anything from the router.

I’m with Vodafone 910mb but because I didn’t need 4g backup I went with the normal one and they sent me a router that Moses used to get the Ten Commandments.

Dinna but will say this. If you’re gonna be getting 360mbps +, make sure you already have/will buy or the company your going with will provide you with a decent router. And by decent I mean AX/wifi 6 minimum.

There’s no point getting gigabit speed to your house if the routers not capable of more than 300mb.

ignore any minimum speed guarantees as this only applies to the connection to the router, not anything from the router.

I’m with Vodafone 910mb but because I didn’t need 4g backup I went with the normal one and they sent me a router that Moses used to get the Ten Commandments.
Thanks for that. I didn’t know. Will make sure it’s a decent router
Went with Fibrehop as they are the best reviewed but it was close between them and Vodafone
Have long have you been with them and have you had any drop outs from the provider?

Last edited:

Back