• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love spreads - Stone Roses
Detroit Social club - Northern Man
Joy Division - Digital

Nice one with Digital like.

Would you go with Mother Earth?
To be honest, mate, I wasn't really a great fan of Crass. I had to spend a night in their communal house after a gig once and I really felt out of my depth as a youngun. They weren't very nice, really.

To be honest, mate, I wasn't really a great fan of Crass. I had to spend a night in their communal house after a gig once and I really felt out of my depth as a youngun. They weren't very nice, really.
Shame.I always liked them though to be honest.I swapped Great Rock And Roll Swindle for Stations when I was about 12 and liked ever since.

Shame.I always liked them though to be honest.I swapped Great Rock And Roll Swindle for Stations when I was about 12 and liked ever since.
Like most kids who were into punk at my age, it was a revelation and opened my mind to all sorts of things I otherwise wouldn't have come across. I was never really a 'mohawk' though and they were incredibly serious about everything from literature to trousers. They had a blazing row about whether they should keep butter in the fridge which, at the time, was just mindboggling.

Like most kids who were into punk at my age, it was a revelation and opened my mind to all sorts of things I otherwise wouldn't have come across. I was never really a 'mohawk' though and they were incredibly serious about everything from literature to trousers. They had a blazing row about whether they should keep butter in the fridge which, at the time, was just mindboggling.
Sounds like a good night.I think the older I have got the more I appreciate them.A lot of the lyrics still ring true now.And of course a lot of them are bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back