Borini Liverpool to London train tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there any truth in the fact that we have offered to chalk off any outstanding payments Liverpool have towards Mignolet and Henderson as part of the fee for Borini? The hold up is apparently because Liverpool want the 14m cash otherwise they can't bring anyone else in due to financial fair play. Seems complicated and speculative to say the least.

Interesting theory but I'd be surprised if t they are in danger of falling foul of FFP rules, having sold Suarez for £75m or whatever it was. They have spent a lot though.

Reet then third report: Didnt see him again today either.
GForce finally showed up for his shift at 08:30 with the brilliant idea of abseiling down from the hotel roof and taking a few pics through Fabios hotel window in the hope of getting shots of any paperwork laying around. Contracts, flight tickets, medical appointments, estate agents flyers etc. He had all the mountain climbing gear and everything. Its amazing how well the action man stuff has lasted really considering its last centuries technology and that.

It took a bit of bluff and bullshit to get up there but we managed it in the end. Ive got pics of him coming down the side of the building but had to leg it when the old bill turned up, but it turned out the feds were only after their steak bakes in Greggs. I couldnt hang around in Greggs for much longer as I didnt want people thinking Im some sort of weirdo.
Ive no idea if GForce got owt pic wise but will post mine of him in action when my phone gets back from the developers. Should i invoice on a monthly or weekly basis?
Boring.

Anyone know if there any truth in the fact that we have offered to chalk off any outstanding payments Liverpool have towards Mignolet and Henderson as part of the fee for Borini? The hold up is apparently because Liverpool want the 14m cash otherwise they can't bring anyone else in due to financial fair play. Seems complicated and speculative to say the least.

Sounds plausible

Reet then third report: Didnt see him again today either.
GForce finally showed up for his shift at 08:30 with the brilliant idea of abseiling down from the hotel roof and taking a few pics through Fabios hotel window in the hope of getting shots of any paperwork laying around. Contracts, flight tickets, medical appointments, estate agents flyers etc. He had all the mountain climbing gear and everything. Its amazing how well the action man stuff has lasted really considering its last centuries technology and that.

It took a bit of bluff and bullshit to get up there but we managed it in the end. Ive got pics of him coming down the side of the building but had to leg it when the old bill turned up, but it turned out the feds were only after their steak bakes in Greggs. I couldnt hang around in Greggs for much longer as I didnt want people thinking Im some sort of weirdo.
Ive no idea if GForce got owt pic wise but will post mine of him in action when my phone gets back from the developers. Should i invoice on a monthly or weekly basis?

So GForce did all the work.

Sounds implausible! If they are paying for Mig & Hendo on tick then why would we have to pay up front for " he who would rather go shopping with his lass than come to safc" ?
Aren't all transfers done on the never never?

Not necessarily. Everything allegedly need to adhere to FFP and their wage bill will be much higher this year so probably want to raise their income a bit

Not necessarily. Everything allegedly need to adhere to FFP and their wage bill will be much higher this year so probably want to raise their income a bit

Maybe so marra... In the unlikely event that he does sign for us ( this window) Gus will have to put Shane Warne levels of spin on it to make it seem like a triumphant homecoming.

We then await an update over the weekend from Gus.
He cannot hide from this saga for much longer.
That is one of the only facts of the whole saga. Regardless it will come to an end soon, thank God. And if he does come back on loan I am spending next summer in the Amazon Jungle, because there is a possibility this will happen all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back