Bruce Springsteen

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Bruce to be the first ever overseas artist to be awarded Fellowship of the Ivor Novello Academy for song writing...

He'll be recieving the award the day after the SoL gig.
Downeys Fish Shop in Seaham is the rumoured venue. After they have popped into FarmFoods for supplies.

Yeah me too. Maybe it's a one off opening?

Think we'll go to this in Cardiff, should be a good laugh. We'll be steaming at that point so it fits the bill nicely. :lol:
Strange choice even if so. Can’t imagine the facilities and beer will be up to much if it’s stood closed for donkeys then opens for a one off night. Think I’d pass and go somewhere ten times better. :lol:
Think it used to be called Establishment?
Aye it did. Nice building, good location and quite quirky inside with the little seating areas up the stairs, shame nobody seems to make a proper go of it.

Strange choice even if so. Can’t imagine the facilities and beer will be up to much if it’s stood closed for donkeys then opens for a one off night. Think I’d pass and go somewhere ten times better. :lol:

Aye it did. Nice building, good location and quite quirky inside with the little seating areas up the stairs, shame nobody seems to make a proper go of it.

It was open last week.

Back