Car Respray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try Alun - yeah, that is how he spells it, in Gilesgate.

Forgot the name of the place but can get his number.
He done my jetski and is currently doing a mates MR2.

Top work and cheap. The ski in particular, was a really awkward job and I couldn't be happier with it.

For a bonnet you're probably looking between 100-200.

Is it stone chips? You could try ChipsAway?

There's a place upon the peterlee industrial estate that are quite cheap.

They use proper paint as well not crayola poster paint

For a bonnet you're probably looking between 100-200.

Is it stone chips? You could try ChipsAway?

Yeah quite a few chips tho and there was a more prominent one that I've had a go of repairing, but made a right hash of it. My botch is the main reason I need something done.

Merlin Coachworks - Front St in Durham (its near Abbey Road/Arnison centre ish). Along the road from Pullman VW.

My other half just had the roof of her Clio done there (After the barrier in St Marys car park came down on it) :)

Did a very good job and only cost around £250. If you try them, get another quote before you go and they will definitely try to do it for less if they can.

Decent folk and family ran,IIRC.

Just had two quotes to respray everything but the roof on mine, one of £30 per panel (I do know him like) and one around £40 a panel from two places in Sunderland.
f***ing hell.........is that going to be done with emulsion by a 12 year old?

That is mega cheap..........what colour by the way? Colour does have a bearing on the price

Last one is from Sunderland Coachworks £500 (12 panels)
Nice one marra........let us know if they do a good job. I just had some work done on mine at GT Car Cosmetics and it was a canny bit more than that.........they did an immaculate job like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back