CBD

wakey

Midfield
See this stuff advertised all the time anyone use it, if so has there been any benefits or is it just another fad health product?

Our lass takes it for her anxiety, says it helps. She buys the Goodrays drinks and has a subscription to Holland and Barrett for Cannaray 30mg CBD gummies. Managed to persuade her from getting a vape as she’ll look like a kernt!

See this stuff advertised all the time anyone use it, if so has there been any benefits or is it just another fad health product?
Got some from Holland&Barratt last month for my Arthritis, £65 thrown away, made no noticeable difference. 20mg capsules, crap.

Aye, GP told me to get it from reputable dealer. Don't feel any benefit whatsoever, Jacob Hooy dutch I believe.
You’ve been mugged right off there. It’s a load of rubbish.
If our idiotic backward government got with the times and legalised THC they would have a lot more help.
Aye that works for all sorts. Cataracts, glaucoma etc. aren’t you just that wrecked you don’t care though? It’s about 25 years since I took any drugs.

Last edited:
You’ve been mugged right off there. It’s a load of rubbish.

Aye that works for all sorts. Cataracts, glaucoma etc. aren’t you just that wrecked you don’t care though? It’s about 25 years since I took any drugs.
I used to smoke cannabis and within months of stopping I developed arthritis. Did I have it all along and the puff suppressed it?

I used to smoke cannabis and within months of stopping I developed arthritis. Did I have it all along and the puff suppressed it?
Probably aye. I used to love the stuff but when all this skunk come out it was too much for me and I used to get paranoid and end up in a right state. Too strong now.

Aye, GP told me to get it from reputable dealer. Don't feel any benefit whatsoever, Jacob Hooy dutch I believe.
I used get it from a uk website called apothem labs until brexit screwed everything. Like everything you pay for the good stuff.
I get it from here now.

Back