Celebrity Big Brother 2015

• Thread starter West 4th and Jane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did she get her rat out like?
No, she just talked about her rat, and any other orrifice/act quite a bit.

Talked about herself and her sham of a relationship history near enough constantly. (In the most monotone voice imaginable).

She announced she claims £1k DLA per day off the government despite being worth £45m

Thats about it really......

Bully people fuckoff man if people think she was bullying they've had a sheltered life
I know what you are saying but she isn't overlly nice is she... She does look for victims then goes after them fairly viciously.

In fairness I'm suprised she hasn't been arrested for some of the stuff she tweets.

I know what you are saying but she isn't overlly nice is she... She does look for victims then goes after them fairly viciously.

In fairness I'm suprised she hasn't been arrested for some of the stuff she tweets.
I don't like her antics but was talking about in the house.

Reckon it was written into her contract like. She's done sweet fuck all.

thought the same thing, paid 500k , win BB & edit me to look good. KP had big brother wrapped round her finger.

the only way hopkins had a chance, is if the final 2 was her & perez.

Bully people fuckoff man if people think she was bullying they've had a sheltered life
Was pretty borderline when her and camilee constantly went for Alicia. That was uncomfortable viewing but apparently acceptable cos she's thick as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back