Championship Dark Horses

The correct answer is Huddersfield. A Neil Warnock side who got took over with decent backing. Fuck what everyone else has been upto.

He's done magic with some dogshit teams - Including the same side who got relegated with the lowest points total ever the following season - so a full window and a takeover he's actually guaranteed to be there or about.

Last edited:
That Estupinan who was your top scorer looked really bad against us at your place and that's even ignoring him putting the penalty wide, he looked non league plodder level. The ball just seemed to bounce off him in a Jozy Altidore style.

I assume normally he's a fair bit better than he was that day? :lol: His goal record's canny so he has to be surely. Didn't play up here in the 4-4 so didn't get to see him again so I am only basing that opinion on one game.
Well, no! He's very much an instinct player, scoring scuffy tap ins from two yards out or instinctive screamers. If he has time to think, like with that penalty and a few one on one's (one at home to Sheff U especially comes to mind) he's shocking

The correct answer is Huddersfield. A Neil Warnock side who got took over with decent backing. Fuck what everyone else has been upto.

He's done magic with some dogshit teams - Including the same side who got relegated with the lowest points total ever the following season - so a full window and a takeover he's actually guaranteed to be there or about.
I don't think they have made a single signing to add to a squad that woefully underperformed. Definitely won't be contenders.

Stoke have made some decent signings, as have Cardiff to be fair on a shoestring budget. Birmingham have some clout now with the new American owners. Should be some season again. It’s a great league and a very difficult one

Hull city to challenge for a play off place.

Was impressed with the way Rosenior turned them round after he went in and their form over the last 10-15 games was impressive.

This would be my shout as well.

I’ll predict now that Boro will be nowhere near.

In reality, any team with a goalscorer will get somewhere near, it’s why Stewart is paramount to us.

Leicester have the best one in Vardy and another in Iheanacho currently. They will win the league by getting one of them on the pitch regularly.

Southampton
Leeds
Leicester
Millwall
Sunderland
Middlesbrough

I think this lot will make up the top six but what order I don’t know

Back