Chants to be retired this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a rendition of 'Cheesy chips on Wembley Way' at Carlisle on Tuesday and 'If you've ever been to Wembley clap your hands.' Neither should be heard again. Unless we get to Wembley like and 'Cheesy chips....' will be acceptable.
Only time this was acceptable post-Wembley was Man Utd away last season in the league to wind the bastards up after "Where Were You at Wembley?" :lol:

Don't sell cabaye was being chanted by some of our lot at Hartlepool yesterday, great chant at the 03 arena but at Hartlepool away in a Pre-season friendly... Absolutely embarrassing

We need to step up the class level.
No more Steven Taylor has dirty aids or similar. Let's sing John O'Shea to the tune of Agnus Dei. With kazoos instead of the woodwind section.

was the 'Thiiiings can only get betterrrrr" descriptive of our plight last season or is it the long-term mantra for our beloved SAFC ?

defo need to knock this "don't sell Cabaye..." on the heed now mind :oops:
I think YC will be a distant memory for them by now ffs.

'Don't sell N'Diaye' if anything !!

The shitty Borini one to the Super Kev tune.

The Steven Taylor chant.

I honestly can't understand why we still sing the "on our way to the premier" chant.

We've been there long enough now, it doesn't make sense anymore, yet seems to get sang most weeks, it seems most of the lads near me agree yet it Still seems popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back