Chaplins pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went in Chaplins on Friday. All they've done is vanished the floor man! :lol:

The grey interior just looks like they got a canny deal when thinking about doing an undercoat and left it at that.

Went in Chaplins on Friday. All they've done is vanished the floor man! :lol:

The grey interior just looks like they got a canny deal when thinking about doing an undercoat and left it at that.
New carpets, upholstery and lighting, the layout is the same but they've done well with the refurb considering it's all been done without a close-down. Good ale selection at a reasonable price, only £2.45 a pint and the Chaplins bitter is only £2.10, can't be robbed.

You tried the cask in Kilmartin's yet bud?
Were all darks when I popped in, never been keen on it as a pub tbh, dunno why, hope it does well mind, we've lost too many boozers the last few years :cry:

New carpets, upholstery and lighting, the layout is the same but they've done well with the refurb considering it's all been done without a close-down. Good ale selection at a reasonable price, only £2.45 a pint and the Chaplins bitter is only £2.10, can't be robbed.

Were all darks when I popped in, never been keen on it as a pub tbh, dunno why, hope it does well mind, we've lost too many boozers the last few years :cry:

They currently have Swedish Blonde on in KM's.

Fuck me anywhere that's sells ale for less than £2.50 these days is the place to be

Sounds canny, always liked Chaplins but the one thing it always lacked for a proper boozer was a good ale selection. Hopefully get in after the Man Utd game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back