Cheapskates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye always the last refuge of the ill informed ostrich brigade...........
Why did it ever take me 5 years to get through my accountancy exams? The lads on here just reel it off like God bless ya. Apart from the fact that you just add up and subtract, I wonder why I had to endure the auditors all of those years....you know- the ones who independently check the books? What a f***ing mug I must have been.

Why did it ever take me 5 years to get through my accountancy exams? The lads on here just reel it off like God bless ya. Apart from the fact that you just add up and subtract, I wonder why I had to endure the auditors all of those years....you know- the ones who independently check the books? What a f***ing mug I must have been.
Bloody cheap skate..........its the 6 year course with the hidden extra modules that tells you about all the stuff they don't want you to know about.............

It seems that the OP has painted himself into a corner here. I bet he wishes he'd never started this thread. :lol:
Not at all. You all seem to have a wonderful insight into Ellis Short's finances. Amazes me how gullible you all are, well at least those of you who think they know how much he's lost since taking over.

I still think we're cheapskates. And when we have spent more than the average to poor EPL club spend, it has been ill invested. Bad management, bad investment and cheapskating equals year in year out relegation battles. Point proven.

Not at all. You all seem to have a wonderful insight into Ellis Short's finances. Amazes me how gullible you all are, well at least those of you who think they know how much he's lost since taking over.

I still think we're cheapskates. And when we have spent more than the average to poor EPL club spend, it has been ill invested. Bad management, bad investment and cheapskating equals year in year out relegation battles. Point proven.

No mate that's you..........SAFC accounts are freely available you just presume the clubs breaking the law and not completing accurate ones which is total utter rubbish..

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/sunderland-distant-sun.html

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/sunderlands-problem-is-not-their-fans.html

"Step forward, Ellis Short, the Texan billionaire president of US investment firm Lone Star Funds, who has owned the club outright since May 2009. Short cannot be accused of not putting his money where his mouth is, as by my reckoning he has injected well over £100 million into Sunderland. The accounts show that he has capitalised £67.5 million of loans (£48.5 million in 2009 and £19 million in 2010) and provided a further £28.4 million of unsecured, interest free loans with no set repayment date. That gives a total of £95.9 million of free funding, on top of the money that Short paid to acquire the club, which has not been publicly divulged, but is estimated to be in the region of £10-20 million, as well as clearing the debts of the previous owners, Drumaville Limited."

What a knacker. :lol: You've contradicted yourself in that one sentence. The more I read of your rantings the more I realise that you are just one of a long line of WUMs on here. As such you are going straight onto my ever growing ignore list. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back