Chris Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you're expecting your flair attacking players to be able to defend like jaap stam you might as well stay at home.
in essence you're stifling such players to the extent that they wont want to try the things that make them exciting to watch for fear of giving the ball away.
then again safc fans have voted plodders and no marks like noz and
Collins POTY
This is true, I liked sess n he was the only player who was mildly exciting or worth watching for a tear under Bruce and for all of O'Neills stint. Them 3 players in a midfield 4 or 5 would have you relegated. As Brendan Rogers the cocknosed **** would say sess is a false 9 or sum other bollocks made up position which I'd refer to as behind the striker

This is a GENUINE tweet before you start asking :lol:

@ harrmn:
Chris Eagles update. He has narrowed his choice to two clubs. SAFC & WBA. Hope the lure of mates JoS & WB gets us this free agent.
https://twitter.com/harrmn/status/492351754064134144

Not a journalist or owt.

I really hope so. I would run naked over Cleadon Hills covered in marmite if we signed him. Finally signing a player after the drought we have been on would be sensational. Better than nothing. Better a poor player that exists than a good player that doesn't. And wasn't he a product of the Man Utd youth academy? He has a name which is even better.

This lad is not good enough

I don't think anyone can be accused of bed wetting if we signed this guy, would be a mental signing

Captain Fishpaste reckons he is a good player! That is why I constantly question him on here!

I really hope so. I would run naked over Cleadon Hills covered in marmite if we signed him. Finally signing a player after the drought we have been on would be sensational. Better than nothing. Better a poor player that exists than a good player that doesn't. And wasn't he a product of the Man Utd youth academy? He has a name which is even better.
typical post when (if) we sign a bog standard player.
you rhapsodised over saha and McFadden when we signed them despite their best years being almost
a decade prior to us signing them. They have a bad game and you revert
back to sulk, despair and bleat mode

sectioning powers really need to be widened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back