Clare Balding............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't stand her, even though she's 'slightly overweight and successful'

I'd hate her even if I thought she were slim and a failure (and I do!)

The grand national thing was the icing on the cake a few years ago anarl

Despise Jake Humphrey. Comes across as knowing very little about football, but thinking the exact opposite. One of the reasons I dislike BT Sport.

Jake Humphries can fuck off. The f***ing epitome of bland, harmless shite that channels want presenting their football shows so that middle aged birds will think "eeeh, isn't he a nice man?".

No, no he's not a nice man, he's a f***ing arsehole. Walking around in Austria before their first game of the euros a few years back interviewing people saying "how do you think Austria will do?" and when some cheeky wanker replied "England haven't qualified, so we'll do better than them at least" he f***ing smiled and said "oh yes, you're right there".

How about grow a set of balls, tell the daft Austrian prick to fuck off and remind him that they only qualified due to being hosts, that they'd lost most of their friendlies and that they'd get buggered all tournament. But no, had to be Mr f***ing harmless soft shite. Arsehole. Absolute f***ing knob.

I've got no opinion on Clare Balding mind

I forgot to mention I absolutely despise him and often spit in his cornflakes. I'd also like to add its not the sports presenter Jake Humphrey but another Jake Humphrey who's only 7. For the record 7 is my most hated number ever.
Is he a ginger step son ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back