Conner Wickham needs to be sat down, asked if hes signing a contract, if not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lacks humility. He proved last season however briefly but nevertheless crucially what he is capable of. He fails to realise that in his chosen profession the need to prove yourself on a daily basis is a crucial part of the job. Unless he realises he is not the finished article and still needs to prove himself every day in everything he does he will never achieve his full potential.:cool:

I think he'd be a decent player in a front two. He's not a wide player and when asked to plough a lone furrow up front he makes some baffling decisions. If we stick with Poyet and persist with playing one striker we may as well flog him.

There was a point yesterday where he wandered back from an offside position and still tried to interfere with play even though he knew he was offside.

Lazy and obvious he wants away.

Get rid.

Ive been saying my piece on here regarding CW since the week we signed him and the gist of its nivver altered and I not gannin into it again but if I was a CF and my employers had signed Graham and Altidore I wouldve asked for a transfer ages ago. Id also be proud to be considered not up to it by people who rated Graham and Altidore.

Too late now....Wickham should have been sat down immediately when last season ended

Re-negotiate or be sold

Allowing him to meander in the direction of a Bosman is "bell-endery" of the highest order

He played like he didn't give a flying fuck yesterday....which says a lot about him

I like the lad, think he has got a great future but can someone please explain to me why he is modelling himself on that Rylan fella.

That beard and haircut are awful in their own right but when put together the lad looks beyond daft.

....oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back