Crack with online dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mb_2008

What's the crack with online dating ? Any success stories or is it a load of bollocks???

Ha ha seriously though surely that ain't a good thing: three divorces can't be good ;) :p

I met my fiance with it.
Two lasses I know have long term boyfriends thanks to eHarmony.
Best mate just recently told me he met a cracking lass through it.

Plenty of success stories with it like, just got to be sensible.

Opens up the field. Back in the day you dated someone from work/school or someone you met at the disco where you could hardly hear what they were saying and youd had so much drink you pften were in for a chock if and when they tunred up three nights later.

Opens up the field. Back in the day you dated someone from work/school or someone you met at the disco where you could hardly hear what they were saying and youd had so much drink you pften were in for a chock if and when they tunred up three nights later.
I always went for the orange lollies, I never liked that cheap chocolate on those things.

Can be full of wankers but there are a few success stories on here like.

At least you get to check people's spelling and grammar and general ability to piece coherent written conversation together before you go for a beer with them. Can't tell that by meeting someone in a bar.

I know a bloke that uses plenty of fish and he's had loads of leg owas off it.
He reckons he'll struggle to find a serious relationship as all the lasses on it seem mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back