Daft words only your family understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

The monument or the horse race?

The monument.

When I was a teenager, we left a camp site in the south western suburbs of Paris and were heading for the Vendee (middle of West coast of France). Mam was map reading and told Dad to go down a road, but he thought that didn't look right, so he took another road instead. Then we got hopelessly lost and Mam had no idea where we were on the map and Dad was just driving down random roads. Somehow we managed to end up back in central Paris. Then Mam said "right I think we're on the right road now and we must be clear of central Paris." Dad said "errr what's that thing in the middle of the road?" as we were heading towards the Arc de Triomphe. She shouted "oh shit!" in a really frustrated way that made us crack up laughing.

Then ever since, if we ever see it anywhere, we shout shit and she goes crackers about it :lol: Went to a Lego exhibition recently of popular landmarks in Lego, so I took a photo of it and sent it to her in a message that just said shit. Dad said she was going mad when she opened it and he was wetting himself laughing :lol:

weird that like - how you can deduce that from a few messages I post on SMB
Can you remember 'Spot the ball'?

Your posts are like 'Spot the missing word'.

Anyway, I've had a bit of fun but I'm giving up now just in case you really are a window licker.

Can you remember 'Spot the ball'?

Your posts are like 'Spot the missing word'.

Anyway, I've had a bit of fun but I'm giving up now just in case you really are a window licker.
ahh, you had to go and spoil yaself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back