Dan Neil

What a good player he is. Thought he did alright Saturday despite the defeat.

Today, brilliant. Reads the game so well, little touches of class and has added a bit steel to his game.

Just turned 22 and made 129 appearances for the club. Give the lad a long contract and build around him.
I honestly think he could be doing a lot better mate. Frustrates the life out of me he does. :lol: he's got the ability to be a topper modern day central midfielder but needs to get more involved for me. Tin hat firmly on:lol:

Today, brilliant. Reads the game so well, little touches of class and has added a bit steel to his game.

Just turned 22 and made 129 appearances for the club. Give the lad a long contract and build around him.
Agreed mate, he is improving all the time and is certainly one of our main men. Unfortunately if we don’t sneak up via play offs I fear he may be away as he will have plenty of offers in the summer. Hopefully that’s not the case though!

Thought he was excellent today. Could make a case for him/jobe motm with a honourable mention to ekwah. Let's hope we see more of the ekwah of the end of last season from now on.

I honestly think he could be doing a lot better mate. Frustrates the life out of me he does. :lol: he's got the ability to be a topper modern day central midfielder but needs to get more involved for me. Tin hat firmly on:lol:

Gonna PM you some abuse mate 😉

I think he does a lot of stuff that goes unnoticed, although I’d like to see some more goals and assists from him.

Back