Darts 2024

After being a convert of watching the euro tour this year, I now see the premier league as the least likeable of all the tournaments, will still watch it, but I feel it needs a major revamp, but wouldn’t have a clue how to make it more exciting, it’s just too long winded.

Humphries, MVG, Smith, Aspinall, Littler, Price, Wright, Cross

This should be the 8. I hope they don’t keep a spot For the masters champion, never understood that.

Watched Aspinall on and off in different tournaments this year (not an avid viewer by any means).. I found him to be variable.
Peter Wright has had a stinker since winning the Worlds, but he likely gets in simply because he is pantomime.
Yep, just not cutting it from what I've seen this year. Maybe because he the court jester

Last edited:
Not exactly a huge pool of form players to choose from if they go down the major winner route.

Peter Wright has had a stinker since winning the Worlds, but he likely gets in simply because he is pantomime.

Won a big TV tournament as well, be amazed if he's not in considering barely anyone else did. Only way I could see him not being in is if Littler fancies it and they decide to pick Dobey knowing it'll make the Newcastle PL date atmosphere even stronger.

Back