Data analysis

Akhil is a good lad, moving onto new adventures. Some others have moved on lately too, i think some came from Birmingham and Blackburn
Good to know we've brought in good staff. Is the serios contract much difference in quality? Or a financial thing? Not suggesting it's a negative thing 😄

James Young left after 2 and 1/2 years too, Sept last year, but below are the partnership and the extended partnership

James Young left after 2 and 1/2 years too, Sept last year, but below are the partnership and the extended partnership

Positive.

Won vanarama manager of the week 👍🏻. Separate note...You don't hear much of jack Ross. Good money , little pressure and family settled in the area I guess? (Obviously not a direct move).
He stayed up Ponteland even when he was managing Hibs. Funny you should say that but Mark Douglass done an article today that featured him but I forgot to read it, one of the bullet points was about him wanting to become a sporting director, was all about their academy, Harper etc

He stayed up Ponteland even when he was managing Hibs. Funny you should say that but Mark Douglass done an article today that featured him but I forgot to read it, one of the bullet points was about him wanting to become a sporting director, was all about their academy, Harper etc
Post it if you can. He always seems a decent bloke. I can see harper moving on, health and direction.

When did we announce the data link up with Serios? Have our signings been notably worse since then?

I think it was after the summer but the suggestion was that they were building something for us as opposed to us using their existing stuff, didn't read that way to me but thats what was said.

Very very few of our players could realistically be suggested that they were purchased from data.

I think it was after the summer but the suggestion was that they were building something for us as opposed to us using their existing stuff, didn't read that way to me but thats what was said.

Very very few of our players could realistically be suggested that they were purchased from data.
What makes you say that (the last bit)? Presumably Hemir, Mayenda, Seelt? Triantis wasn’t (Harvey was over to watch someone else). Pembele I think was a punt. Aouchiche also maybe.

Back