Do you wear aftershave/perfume for work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't wear it and I don't mind people wearing it - but I can stand people who smell like they bathe in the stuff... if you need that much to cover up your scent, you've got a serious problem.

Only if the spray runs out.

I usually have a shower at work after the gym at midday anyway so tend to be pretty fresh smelling all days. Barring the incontinence and that.

Really? What's that all about then?
There are people that have allergic reactions to scents (actually, it's more to do with the chemicals contained within) so they are banned from the workplace. Some people are so sensitive that even hairspray can trigger a reaction as well as cleaning chemicals etc. One of the lasses I work with often has to leave the room if a customer comes in with a strong scent as she can't breath properly.

I use unscented deodorant, no after shave or owt like that.

There's nowt worse that walking past someone and having your breath taken away by the chemical smell of perfume. In the same way, when I go into a big store and have to walk through the chemical, sorry, perfume department, I have to hold my breath.

I think I must really wear that as I never get any action in the box :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

I use unscented deodorant, no after shave or owt like that.

There's nowt worse that walking past someone and having your breath taken away by the chemical smell of perfume. In the same way, when I go into a big store and have to walk through the chemical, sorry, perfume department, I have to hold my breath.
I'm like that walking past Lush or Bodyshop. Glad they're not big shops or I'd probably pass out! :lol:

How on earth can you go through bottles a year? You're only supposed to put a spray/dab of it on or else people will be able to smell you from miles away, even if you use it every day a bottle should last about a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back