End of IFollow next season

I hope we can still get it over here. I would love to see the numbers relating to the overseas fans that sign up. It has to be in the thousands. We've has SAFSEE since it started, yes the price has gone up, but worth it to watch the lads. And one price for a full houshold is not that bad, there's 6 of us watch it here.

As far as I'm aware, it's only the midweek domestic iFollow/SAFSEE broadcasting that's being knocked on the head. Still available to international fans.

They'd have been mad to knock it on the head. Nice little earner for the clubs at a ridiculously inflated price.

This new tv deal will be class for me cos I can’t get to the games anymore due to having a disabled daughter and no one to look after her. I’ll be able to see much more games. However if I could still get to the games I’d absolutely hate it, I used to love Saturday 3pm kick offs.

Last edited:
Yeah, we've lost a lor of saturday games this season due to other teams being in cup competitions (not us :() as well as international breaks when we havent even had any players on international duty, its been the other team.. No value at all now, just feels like we have to support the owner who came in and basically saved us.

I think it was £40 last year.

Ive been to 5 aways this season so if i shell out for a membership next season ill start on away Member +5 which will put me third in line for tickets. No chance of getting any at most league one grounds but if we get back to the Championship with the big away ends would probably get most aways if i wanted.
Away ends in the Championship aren't always that big. Most clubs are now restricting away allocations to around 2,000.

We just want to be able to watch our own team we support, it's so frustrating that in this day and age with the technology available they can't provide it, legally.
I know, if it was a reasonable price I think people who currently have fire sticks would be prepared to pay it.

I’m struggling to get my head around this. 1000+ EFL games live per season. That’s 25 games per week, is that even possible?
There's atleast 5 championships games on a weekend and League 1 and League 2. Plus you have weeknight games. They're investing alot on more cameras and more commentators etc probably why Sky bills are going up

Back