Was world domination and a whole lot of money to spend
A little place to call my home, like a planet that was all my own
Well that's not much to ask, it's really not
It's not much to ask, just the same as anybody else

Not as good as Head Over Heels.
:mad:
Tears For Fears man! :lol:
I'll accept Pale Shelter and maybe Change are ok but they're more FFS than TFF
Everybody Wants To Rule The World is annoying. Shout is even worse.
And don't get me started on Raoul and the King Of Spain :evil:

I dont want to rule the world, although some plague or zombie outbreak that kills of most of it would be nice.

It's a canny song but it's the 'worst' on a superb album without a bad track on it. 'Shout' is a bloody masterpiece. I hate the radio edit that cuts it short, it should only be played in its entirety. 'The Working Hour' starts with a mellow Mel Collins sax and ends up with a cacophony of layered instruments. Still sounds great now and pisses on most other 'pop' coming out.

Not as good as Head Over Heels.
I very good song ... By a canny band from my teenage years . TFF could knock out a decent tune now and again
Then the two principles fell out in a battle of inflated egos
Since reformed and still gigging and churning out the occasion album

It's a canny song but it's the 'worst' on a superb album without a bad track on it. 'Shout' is a bloody masterpiece. I hate the radio edit that cuts it short, it should only be played in its entirety. 'The Working Hour' starts with a mellow Mel Collins sax and ends up with a cacophony of layered instruments. Still sounds great now and pisses on most other 'pop' coming out.
the album as a whole was good , the follow up was an overblown excersise ve in trying to better it which eventually forced the break up

:mad:
Tears For Fears man! :lol:
I'll accept Pale Shelter and maybe Change are ok but they're more FFS than TFF
Everybody Wants To Rule The World is annoying. Shout is even worse.
And don't get me started on Raoul and the King Of Spain :evil:
RO was pretty much soloing by that point ... Some people rave on about it I could get into it

Tearsfor fears seem to got a lot of mentions on the smb
The bands name could be a description of SAFC months January to May for the last few years .... Lots of fears backed up,with more that few tears
The name resonates with SAFC fans ?

Last edited:
We have ewtrtw in our set and it goes down a storm.Got the Big chair on in the car and some of my faves are tiring now Shout and Mother talk being the main ones .Working hour is great ,both their first two albums have Peter Gabriel 111 stamped into them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back