FA chairman Greg Dyke 'wants to reduce the Premier League to 18 teams

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

So basically he's noticed that the Bundesliga has 18 teams and thinks that's why Germany won the World Cup? Nothing to do with the fact every single player in the Germany side would walk into the England side at all. It's those 4 fewer games.
Spain winning the Euro's twice and the World Cup despite having a 20 team league must've been a fluke? Nowt to do with them being the best team.
Tiredness isn't an issue, being a bit shite is.

And I'm sure the 4premier league clubs who go down 1season will love this idea plus the 24clubs trying to get into 2promotion spots will be thrilled oh and the 5 who need to avoid relegation from championship then the 24 in league 1 etc are going to love this. 20is fine if he was that bothered about the England team he would hav more 3oclock Saturday games so they wernt travelling all over England on Monday night's effecting recovery times. He could reduce or entries into Euro competetitions so we don't get tired. The f***ing absolute cockbubble we are not very good because our players are 2 rich to give a fuck

And I'm sure the 4premier league clubs who go down 1season will love this idea plus the 24clubs trying to get into 2promotion spots will be thrilled oh and the 5 who need to avoid relegation from championship then the 24 in league 1 etc are going to love this. 20is fine if he was that bothered about the England team he would hav more 3oclock Saturday games so they wernt travelling all over England on Monday night's effecting recovery times. He could reduce or entries into Euro competetitions so we don't get tired. The f***ing absolute cockbubble we are not very good because our players are 2 rich to give a fuck
The PL has nothing to do with the FA. It has 20 shareholders (the clubs) and they won't be voting for less income any time soon.
The reason the England team win nowt is the selection of shit managers the holders of dykes position have appointed over the years. Greece won the euros with 20 teams and shit players but they had a good manager.
Dykes a chancer and bluffer with the nous to move on to another job industry before he gets found out by too many people.

The PL has nothing to do with the FA. It has 20 shareholders (the clubs) and they won't be voting for less income any time soon.
The reason the England team win nowt is the selection of shit managers the holders of dykes position have appointed over the years. Greece won the euros with 20 teams and shit players but they had a good manager.
Dykes a chancer and bluffer with the nous to move on to another job industry before he gets found out by too many people.
I feel this should be soon

Aye but to be fair Greg has done a smashing job with Sepp and the whole FIFA thing. As I recall he was quite scathing about them at one stage.

They'll sell it all by saying they'll do a compromise and give us one game back and call it the 35th game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back