folk you know dying far too young

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the streaker

mate of mine who always in the grey horse up around ten every night but got in the stables with the same routine (after he built a monster of a house round there) was found dead in his bed this morning....

Was only talking to him in there and it just shows( he was a wealthy lad having made it himself) that when your times up you have to go..:(

mate of mine who always in the grey horse up around ten every night but got in the stables with the same routine (after he built a monster of a house round there) was found dead in his bed this morning....

Was only talking to him in there and it just shows( he was a wealthy lad having made it himself) that when your times up you have to go..:(
So did he sup a lot? did that not have a bearing on his early death?

I still find it hard to believe that we have lost the lovely Lynsey de Paul.

Be over the moon if I reach 70 to be honest. Don't have health problems but just got a hunch I'm going to die early. I'm 34 now like so prob half way there :cry:

How old was he marra?

Be over the moon if I reach 70 to be honest. Don't have health problems but just got a hunch I'm going to die early. I'm 34 now like so prob half way there :cry:
Make sure you dont waste your time on here then. ;)

Best mate 39 ( cancer )
Cousin 37 ( aneurism )
Nephew 29 ( Taliban )
Workmate 55 ( cancer )

Enjoy yourself it's later than you think !

I think everyone from my school year is still with us, but I've known others about my age die or take their own lives.
Sad times indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back