Fulham away roll call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me can't miss an away trip to Fulham. Best away day in London plus night game and hopefully a good draw should make the atmosphere amazing

true I am a quiet bugger mind but should try it one time might enjoy it really feel like sacking my placement of for the day like and going

If you get the train down just pluck up the courage and speak to a few Sunderland fans and you should be sorted... Getting home is a bit of an issue for this one mind but should be good

Swansea the following saturday should be good too if you want to keep your placement bosses happy :lol:

If you get the train down just pluck up the courage and speak to a few Sunderland fans and you should be sorted... Getting home is a bit of an issue for this one mind but should be good

Swansea the following saturday should be good too if you want to keep your placement bosses happy :lol:
could just say I have a diabetic appointment and take the half day get megabus or als and roll in 9am wed with no sleep haha

Being London based I was hoping Fulham would stay up as it's a cracking day out. So well looking forward to this game - loads of us going like ....

could just say I have a diabetic appointment and take the half day get megabus or als and roll in 9am wed with no sleep haha

Get a supporters coach if you can it will be much easier and you will meet people to go for a drink with before hand no problem

Mega bus at 1am will only get you to Leeds and then you would have to wait around and then get a train to Newcastle...basically it will take longer to get home and be alot more shite!

Tick - and I'll take a few mates along as well. Not all mackems but up for the night out and have a soft spot for the club after I've dragged them along so many times!

Get a supporters coach if you can it will be much easier and you will meet people to go for a drink with before hand no problem

Mega bus at 1am will only get you to Leeds and then you would have to wait around and then get a train to Newcastle...basically it will take longer to get home and be alot more shite!
yeh or just als on the cheap might see if I can get my mate to drive may just avoid it and try for another one if its not on tv will be first one I will have not seen in some form in a few year

Looks like I'll be on my own as well because of others having various committments. Hopefully the supporters club have a coach on so I'll have someone to chat with. I know if they haven't ALS will have, so again not strictly alone. Oh the things this bloody team put you through just because the gaffer can't play a formation to beat a team at home:evil:

At least when I'm there I'm catching up with a marra from London. Could be a long journey there and back....sleeping on a bus is a mare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back