Gay couple ‘thrown off London bus for kissing’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts.

1. They weren't thrown off the bus. They got off at their stop.

2. Bus driver out of order if it was just a peck.

they got off at their stop - probably gay mafia or stonewall members making a big statement out of what was probably an off the cuff remark - their word against his and i suspect they are totally inflating it - any witnesses? nah probably not. i hope his employers stick behind him! remember a huge amount of people probably the vast majority of people dont find gays kissing acceptable or natural really

they got off at their stop - probably gay mafia or stonewall members making a big statement out of what was probably an off the cuff remark - their word against his and i suspect they are totally inflating it - any witnesses? nah probably not. i hope his employers stick behind him! remember a huge amount of people probably the vast majority of people dont find gays kissing acceptable or natural really

Would you accept a load of abuse off a bus driver if you gave your lass a peck on the bus?

it takes me 8 pints before I decide I remotely like the missus mate so there's no chance of me showing affection in public

Saw a middle-aged woman getting finger-blasted off her husband in Sputnik bar in Paris last year. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen like, it was disgusting. They were all over each other the whole time I was in the bar, nobody else batted an eyelid.

Saw a middle-aged woman getting finger-blasted off her husband in Sputnik bar in Paris last year. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen like, it was disgusting. They were all over each other the whole time I was in the bar, nobody else batted an eyelid.

they should have been thrown out - that's manky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back