Giant House Spiders *warning graphic photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've never scared me at all. I'm bigger and I've got a foot/slipper slapping ability if required. Either leave them, or in a glass and out the door. My ex's bro in law was a bouncer and absolutley shit scared of them. Great defense for me (although, I did get on with him better that the rest ;)).

If you are scared, here's a good cure..

Tarantulas are spot on, they just sit there chilling but house spiders are evil, they move too quick to ever be trustworthy.

Just look at how many sprinters cheat.

Tarantulas are spot on, they just sit there chilling but house spiders are evil, they move too quick to ever be trustworthy.

Just look at how many sprinters cheat.

That's because they are trying to figure out how to kill you and wrap your body up to eat later.
The smaller spiders are testing your speed and reflexes then reporting back to the Tarantula at night.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
That's because they are trying to figure out how to kill you and wrap your body up to eat later.
The smaller spiders are testing your speed and reflexes then reporting back to the Tarantula at night.

Logon or register to see this image

There are no known recorded human fatalities caused by Tarantualas mind

Wasn't really the spider that though was it. Just the pincer wound allowed some evil bacteria in, presumably cos she was in a field or something. All of these recorded False Widow incidents have been because of an allergic reaction or to due something other than the poison itself. The poison they inject doesn't do those things

They've never scared me at all. I'm bigger and I've got a foot/slipper slapping ability if required. Either leave them, or in a glass and out the door. My ex's bro in law was a bouncer and absolutley shit scared of them. Great defense for me (although, I did get on with him better that the rest ;)).

If you are scared, here's a good cure..

:lol:

There are no known recorded human fatalities caused by Tarantualas mind

Wasn't really the spider that though was it. Just the pincer wound allowed some evil bacteria in, presumably cos she was in a field or something. All of these recorded False Widow incidents have been because of an allergic reaction or to due something other than the poison itself. The poison they inject doesn't do those things
aye,noticed that when i read article,but thats not as good a story as killer spiders

Saw one last night, was the biggest I've ever seen outside capacity by miles, huge fucker. Didn't know whether to catch it or worship it as some sort of god

This is the only option IMO.

I am yet to see one this year but last year I'd went downstairs during the night to get a drink, turned the light on, got my drink and as I was heading back to the door there was a one on the wall right above the door, was I fuck trying to get it, it was absolutely massive! Started worrying that when I went back through it would drop down on my head as I was walking through it. :oops::lol:

I didn't really want to bump this thread but we've just had Spidergeddon in the sitting room tonight, which only just fit under a pint glass.

Is it me, or did they never used to be this big when we were kids??

The cats just looked at it, the useless gits. I think they preferred Cockroach Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back